When was it? “I dunno” i havent checked tumblr since last night when i got a chance to check it in my tablet.
But why? “Loads of work”
How come? “Dont blame me…nothing interest me now to share. Just stuffs that is crazy happening to my life.
30 is my number
now my pc is locked!!!!
finally tmblr app on wp
Well to start things better, I would like to thank MOZZ for a fantastic show that he shared with us last 13th of May. That day i would never forget.
Somehow it kept me thinking, Am i one of the biggest fan of Morrissey? Turns out I’m just one of the fan….(am I)?
I was deprived of the luxury of collecting all his albums (The Smiths & Morrissey), information about him was very late in this country back in the 90’s or i was just late on discovering Morrissey?
But during that night when he performed all of his…i can say half of the greatest songs….All the suffering of finding his music flash before my lovely eyes….Its like, Im here at his concert, even though i was in the TITANIUM SEAT, wondering what if I bought that ticket on the SVIP.It was all really worth it.
His voice when he did a solo album is still his voice up until now. And thats what makes me wanna ask myself.
That is one of a lifetime concert experience that i would remember til the day i die.
This is the continuation of my post and i will be going through his songlist.
1. How soon is now?
- As you all know this is one of the famous Smiths Songs that was popular enough that a lot of bands revived the song. But nothing compared to his voice. And this is one of his opening act on every country in asia (i think) that he performed
2. Alma Matters
- I never expect this song that he will play this in a million light years. It took me a lot of time to see the video when it was released, hoping to see it one day. Then in my disbelief he played it. I said WOW….famous
3. You have killed me
- The video of this song is somehow what 60’s type retro thingy. One of my favorite song. Enough said.
4. Im throwing my hands around Paris
- One of his carrier single of the album. Which was all fantastic songs on his album
5. First of the Gang to die
credits to Glenn Michael Tan for the photo.
After waiting for more than 3 decades….Morrissey fans experience his majestic presence last night at the world trade center. IS IT WORTH THE WAIT?
As a MORRISSEY fan. That was born in the 80’s but roughly heard the Smiths when I was in Highschool. All i can say, YES it was worth the wait. His truly cool voice with his OPERA style of music according to himself. All fans who are arguing if he’s an indie, new wave, rock, pop. That answers your question. With his undoubtedly singing voice. I was amazed and kept singing on all of his 18 songs.
I can still remember when i first listen to THE SMITHS. its like…..WOW!!!! he has such a lovely voice. Followed by listening to Morrissey’s SUEDEHEAD compilation album. I said to myself. I would definitely watch him perform if he will perform here. During those time I was still in highschool and my classmates were like……What is that music….??
For a while I thought i was alone…But last night was different. All Smiths & Morrissey Fans in the philippines were there to show love & support. There’s no one else that could prove that morrissey is still the greatest living icon of his own genre.